Marriage Camp 2021: ALIVE!
Time & Location
Marriage is instituted by God! Whether we are in ministry or serve a ministry we still have to purposely work on our Marriage. Just like any sports team, there is usually a specified time that teams lay basic foundational principles down for the whole team. This is usually referred to as "camp". In this three day experience, The Greatness Coach Christopher A. Johnson and his wife Toya Johnson share their marriage strategy and others to encourage every couple to discover how they can do life together by picturing their marriage as a living thing! We are inviting all married or engaged couples that are interested in fine-tuning and polishing their marriage. Please look below at our FAQs on requirements! Registration will close in February 1, 2021.
General Information About Marriage Camp:
This year's camp location will be the Aloft Hotel in the beautiful downtown area of Savannah, Georgia. The address to the Hotel is 512 West Oglethorpe Avenue, Savannah , GA 31401
• By Phone: Call Reservations 866-912-1012, the group code is MAR.
• Online: Make Reservation with this Link
• Rooms Cost 189.00 per night (KING), 199.00 per night (double queen)
• 25.00/day parking fee, we are working to provide an alternative option for parking (TBA).
• Registration is open until February 1, 2021.
• If you are a Marriott Bonvoy Member, you can use your account.
• You DO NOT have to pay any deposit down for the room like last year.
• This year, our schedule will be a little different from previous years.
• Go to www.cajohnson.org to view the "general" schedule for Marriage Camp.
• Stay connected with Marriage Camp on our Facebook or Instagram Pages.
• Here is a link to the top 15 things to do in Savannah.
Should you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
- MARRIAGE CAMP 2021$300$3000$0